Report A Poem
We are committed to making Poetrees a safe and welcoming place to explore human relationships with trees. All material submitted to Poetrees must comply with the content standards outlined in section 10. of our Terms of Service and repeated, for your convenience, at the bottom of this page.
Should you come across a posting that violates our standards please outline your concerns below and a moderator will attend to the issue.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable laws in Australia and in any country from which the Contributions are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.